10 August 2008

Sketch #12

Hello there, you fabulous Creative Scrappers you!!

This week we are continuing with Scrappy Donna's wonderful sketch, which she created for the Sketch Designer Contest. It is just amazing to see the various ways everyone is interpreting this sketch and coming up with such unique, creative layouts!

How exciting it is to have as this week's wonderful Guest Designer...

{Emilie Ahern}
I am a 30 year old wife and a mommy of two little red-haired girls. I have an unhealthy addiction to... Project Runway, creme brulee, the color orange, blogging, simple carbohydrates and cool Indie music. I know every single word to every single song on the ABBA Gold album. It's a crowning achievement of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am very strong in my faith, but love studying different religions (I am the Founder of ScrapFaith, a blog which challenges members of ALL faiths to scrap their beliefs)

I have been blessed to have my work appear in various publications and to be on teams where I can share my passion for art with others. I currently design for October Afternoon and Paislee Press Digital and I participate on the Craft Critique and ScrapFaith blogs.

Here is Emilie's take on Scrappy Donna's sketch:


{Design Team Reveal}

Deb Harter
JJ Sobey
Lisa Tottle
Lucy Chesna
Natalie Roy
Susan Lui
Tania Duczak

Click here to check out some more takes on this sketch in the gallery! And, if you haven't given the sketch a try yet, come join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment