31 August 2008

Sketch #15


Hello again, creative scrapping friends! Lots of exciting things are going on around here these days! The 1-hour sketch challenge was great fun, and the forum is just hopping with all kinds of interesting tips, new challenges coming up, and so many things you don't want to miss out on!

This week, you'll enjoy scrapping this fun Sketch #15 from Lucy Chesna.






Welcome, our Guest Designer for this week, Beatriz Jennings!

HI, my name is Beatriz Jennings (Bety) I'm an Interior Designer, I am from Mexico, now I live in USA, with my husband and our baby.

I fell in love with scrapbooking since I was looking in one magazine all the beautiful things that you can do. Right now I'm in love with cardmaking and altered art ... I have been scrapbooking for 2 1/2 years, I love to use ribbon, buttons and flowers on most of my creations, my style is romantic, feminine, shabby.

Some of my work has been published in Magazines like: Paper Trends, Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Paper Crafts, Scrapbook and Cards today.

Visit my Blog at : http://iralamija.blogspot.com/



Look what Beatriz did with Sketch #15!




{Our Design Team Reveal}


Cheri Fletcher


Anne Marie Teo



Kristine Davidson
We have a few of our Design Team members out this weekend due to other commitments - so last night Kristine hosted a Midnight Madness Contest for those that wanted to do a layout using this week's sketch! They had from Midnight to 10am this morning to complete it! We had 3 wonderful scrappers participate and the winner was the be posted on our blog and newsletter!
so... let's post all 3 of them and say Congratulations to .... Jingles1969 for being our Midnight Madness Winner!!!!

{Pinky}


{Mom2Maya}


*{Jingles1969 }*



Our Next 1 hr Layout Contest has been announced!
It will take place on Tuesday Night September 23rd. Hope you can join us!


See you back here on the blog next week for the new Design Team reveal and more! Happy scrapping!

Creative Scrappers Banner

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jingles!! what fun Lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the sketch in either forum but my computer does open up all the layouts ~ so horray! I love this sketch and what everyone has done with it ~ and it has CIRCLES in it haha so right up my lane ~ think I might get to work on this one today ~ awesome inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent sketch to work with and your layouts are just gorgeous ladies. Congrats Jingles !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs Ladies. Anne I love love love yours! I love the vibrant color and the way it all flows together. Kristine, your LO is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the layouts are amazing! I love how varied of end results you can get from a single sketch. I gave it a shot for the first time. I hope it's okay that I post the link :)

    http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/2008/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete