07 September 2008

Sketch #16

Hello lovely Creative Scrappers! Are you enjoying the end of summer and entrance of autumn? Seems like a good time for scrapbooking! (When isn't, though, right?!)

This week we have Sketch #16, by Monika Martinson.

Our first Guest Designer of September is Ashley Red!

Hi my name is Ashley Red and I am a SAHM. I currently live in Arkansas with my husband Shane and 2 boys Andrew (almost 4) and Leo 22 months.

I was given a scrapbook for my first son by my SIL and I have been addicted ever since. I am so inspired by the online scrapping forums. I love to learn and try new techniques. I try to squeeze a little scrapping in every day even if it means staying up to the wee hours of the night (or morning).

I want to thank Creative Scrappers for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer.

Let's see what Ashely created with this week's sketch!

How exciting it is to have the first reveal from our new Design Team today!

{Our Design Team Reveal}

Angel Batterson

Deb Harter

JJ Sobey

Kate Walsh

Kristine Davidson

Leah Wright

Liz Weber

Mette Kallander

Tanya Lamo

Veronica Ngo

As always, the forum is hopping! One of our new challenges "Technique Challenge" which you'll want to check out! There's always plenty to inspire you at Creative Scrappers, and we all love seeing the gallery fill up with your creative inspirations!


  1. WOW! The DT really rocked this awesome sketch.

  2. WOW! They are all so beautiful, I don't know which one to scraplift first! tee hee

  3. The design team did fabulous this week. I just loved this sketch and couldn't wait to get started...so I'm already done with my take on the sketch. :)

    Here is my layout.

  4. I love this blog and linked it! I'll be by often! Great LO's!!!

  5. GREAT projects girls! Love them all!

  6. Kudos ladies....you all did such a fabulous job with this wonderful sketch! Wahoo!

  7. Fantastic work ladies and that is a great sketch to work with Monika thanks.