14 September 2008

Sketch #17

Ohhhhhhh, you all are going to love the inspiration here this week! It totally makes you want to get scrappy! Check it out...

Look at this fantastic sketch by Allison Cope, Sketch #17:

Next, please help give a big welcome to our Guest Designer
{Sasha Holloway}


Sasha Holloway here and just an oridinary girl that runs a dual military home, hubby and I are active duty Air Force and we also raise 2 beautiful boys in the process. I have been scrapping for about 2 years and I really love this hobby, I do not have a set style, I just go with the flow and have fun. I do it for the sheer therapy of it, with of course a few splashes of cardboard and my 3 favorites colors. I currently design for The Design Experiment Challenge Blog, The Story Matters and The Paper Element. I am honored to be Guest Designing for Creative Scrappers.

Here's Sasha's take on Sketch #17!

Now, you'll definitely be pleased as Design Team "D" gives us their first reveal...

{Design Team Reveal}


Beckie Dreyer

Carol Antrim

Cheri Fletcher

Christy Davis
Jodie Kautzner
Karen Lim
Margo Smith

Melita Chow

Wendy Kwok

Alright...you're ready to scrap now, aren't you?! I know I'm inspired!

Hey, before you go...remember to sign up for Natalie's class...

...right...

...down...

...there...

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous work there Ladies, As always.
    Great Inspiration, can't wait to have a go at this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals rocked the sketch this week! Gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally loved the sketch!! And I loved all the great inspiration!
    I just wanted to create a layout right away - and here's the result:
    http://www.charlottesscrapsbits.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about inspiration!! Love the sketch and the DT layouts are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love that sketch and love all the Design team LO'sas well! They all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Incredible job by the DT. I am so inpired to get scrapping this awesome sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layouts this week ladies....and congrats Sasha for the GDT...You rock girl ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific layouts ladies and what a beauty of a sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete