21 September 2008

Sketch #18

Hey scrappy scrappers! Thanks for taking some time out of your busy schedule today to look for a little inspiration here! Once again, I have to say, there are some amazing layouts for you to see! You don't need a lot of words coming from me today, so scroll on down and have a look!!

Sketch #18 for Creative Scrappers comes from Liz Weber:

Please welcome the fabulous Guest Designer of the week...
{Tracey Spencer}

My name is Tracey Spencer (also known as Skrapnfreak) I am an east coast girl born and raised, but 9 years ago I moved to St. Thomas , Ontario to be with my wonderful husband. We have been married for almost 6 years and luckily for me, he is one of my biggest fans. We don’t have any children, but we do have a very cute cockier spaniel named Robbie who is our ‘kid’ at the moment and can be seen on many of my pages. My 3 gorgeous nieces provide me with a lot of inspiration as does those ‘everyday’ moments in life.

I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago when I decided to make a scrapbook about my honeymoon trip to South Padre Island, Texas and I have not stopped scrapbooking since. It is my joy in life and takes up the majority of my spare time. I have yet to find the most suitable words to describe my style, but freestyle, fun, colorful, and inventive come pretty close.

I have been published 4 times in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and one time in Scrapbook Trends. I am honored to be a guest for Creative Scrappers!

My blog: http://me-myself-us.blogspot.com/

Don't you just love Tracey's beautiful take on Sketch #18?!

Brace yourself for more inspiration! Here is the beautiful
{Design Team Reveal}!!

Angel Batterson
Deb Harter

JJ Sobey

Kate Walsh
Leah Wright

Liz Weber

Mette Kallander

Tanya Lamo
Veronica Ngo

I hope you are as inspired as I am! Make sure to come by our forum and take part in the great challenges going on, the 1-Hour Layout Contest this week, and all the other ideas being shared!


  1. Awesome sketch, I love Liz's sketches. The DT did an amazing job once again.

    Can't wait to get started on this.

  2. WOW all the DT did an amazing job on Liz's sketch! Thanks again Kristine for asking me to be guest designer for Creative Scrappers. :)

  3. Awesome reveal this week everyone. I so love what Tracey did with this sketch and this Design Team C never ceases to amaze me with their creativity and style! Wonderful job ladies!!!

  4. Fantastic work with the sketch ladies - just love how you all use my sketches... thanks ladies

  5. beautiful layouts.. amazing sketches! Cant wait to do this!

  6. What a great sketch I can't wait to sit down and try it!