28 September 2008

Sketch #19

Greetings to you, Creative Scrapper friends! Are you finding this time of year to be an extra inspiring time for scrapbooking? I am! I hope you will enjoy what we have for you today...

A lovely sketch by Kristine Davidson for Sketch #19:
Welcome, welcome to our fantastic Guest Designer...
{Dominique Quintal}

Hi, I’m Dominique, co-owner of Rose Moka design. I’m the mom of 2 fabulous daughters (RaphaĆ«ll, 12, and Alex, 10). I live in the suburbs of Montreal with the man of my life (we’ve been together 14 years) and our 2 little dogs.
I’m a scrapbooker since 2004. I fell completely in love with this art and found another passion that just matches with it--photography. When I had time to scrap more than I do today, I did a lot of contests and won fabulous scrapbook prizes. I finished as a finalist in 2005, and as a runner up in 2006, of Memory Makers Masters.
Now, I’m trying to scrap each week but with the company, it’s not always easy to sit down and create. Of course, I always find time when it’s time to do projects with our new releases…..
Domique's Blog: http://leblogarafales.blogspot.com/
Have fun!!!

Dominique's take on Sketch #19:

{Design Team Reveal}

Beckie Dreyer

Carol Antrim

Cheri Fletcher

Christy Davis

Jodie Kautzner

Karen Lim

Margo Smith

Melita Chow

Wendy Kwok

So many wonderful things are going on at Creative Scrappers right now. The gallery filled with beautiful layouts this week during the 1-Hour Layout Contest! And, if you haven't come by the forum or gallery lately, you should stop in and see creative ideas for yourself!


  1. Gorgeous sketch Kristine and ladies your layouts are so very beautiful and amazing, great work and thanks for the inspiration!

  2. The ladies did a FINE job once again..
    Love the sketch, cant wait to have some time to sit down and actually work with it!

  3. Hello!
    Great sketch!
    Here is mine: