05 October 2008

Sketch #20

Hi there Scrappers!

I know you're busy scrapbooking and participating in World Cardmaking Day, so thanks for taking the time to stop and check the blog today! As usual, we have a great sketch for you to play with this week, and plenty of inspiring takes on it!

Here you have it; Sketch #20!!!
Let's welcome the fabulous guest designer for the week...
{Tami Floyd}

My name is Tami Floyd (tfloyd98 around the scrappy world). I reside in southeast Michigan just outside the Detroit area. I am a proud mom to three terrific children (Travis 14, Marisa 9, and Collin 6), two cute doggies, and wife to one fantastic husband who are all the inspirational subjects of my scrapping.

I started scrapbooking when I was pregnant with my daughter in May of 1999 and the obsession began! I love the fact that I am able to artistically preserve moments and events in from our lives for my family to one day look back on and cherish. I love to create layouts, cards, and altered projects. There's not much I won't try to slap some pretty paper on around my home! I'm always looking for that next project and that's why my scrap room is filled to the rim.

I am completely honored to have been chosen to be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers. It's the one place I know I can always come to for a renewed source of inspiration and mojo!

Thank you Tami, for your beautiful take on Sketch #20:

{Design Team Reveal}

JJ Sobey

Liz Weber

Deb Harter

Mette Kallander

Leah Wright

Kate Walsh

Angel Batterson

Tanya Lamo

Kristine Davidson

Veronica Ngo

There you have it! Here's wishing you a wonderful week! Be sure to look for the Creative Scrapper's Newsletter in your e-mail Inbox soon, or sign up over there in the sidebar if you haven't already!

7 comments:

  1. I love this sketch,and the DT did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo ladies....another awesome reveal!!! Absolute wonderful pages as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, what a gorgeous sketch!
    Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a wonderful sketch to work with and I just love what we have all created using it - just fantastic layouts ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration. The DT work are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch.. way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing LOs! What a bunch of talent here! :)

    ReplyDelete