12 October 2008

Sketch #21

Hello, wonderful Creative Scrappers! Are you ready for some layouts?! I know you've been busy making cards all week, as our gallery is full of beautiful, amazing cards you created for World Cardmaking Day!

This week, we have a great sketch by  which will get you going on some great layouts!


As always, please give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer for the week
{Kary Lewis}


Hi everyone!! I'm Kary Lewis and I am admittedly addicted to this art we call Scrapbooking!! My hubby and I have four kids, ages 19, 17, 12, and 11. We have three boys and a girl and they keep me very, very busy!!

I work part-time outside my home as a Paraeducator in an autism clinic with pre-schoolers just diagnosed with autism. This keeps me very busy and, at times, stressed, so my outlet is creating layouts for my scrapbook albums. If I can't play in my studio at least an hour a day,
I can get very cranky! LOL!

I've been scrapbooking for about 7 years and have absolutely fallen in love with it...I guess you could say my style is "eclectic"--I love creating funky/freestyle layouts as much as making vintage layouts--I just can't manage to do the clean and graphic style yet--I seem to layer and layer and just can't stop myself!!. I'm really excited to be this week's guest designer and hope you love working with this sketch as much as I did!!


Kary's Blog : http://karylewis.blogspot.com/

Kary's take on Sketch #21:

{Our Design Team Reveal}

Beckie Dreyer

Carol Antrim

Cheri Fletcher

Christy Davis

Jodie Kautzner

Karen Lim

Margo Smith

Melita Chow

Wendy Kwok

Thanks, Design Team, for another inspiring reveal! I hope everyone is feeling inspired to fill the gallery with lots of takes on Sketch #21 this week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous layout Kary!!! I LOVE all your flowers and the pretty colors!! Beautiful & perfect in every way!!

    Fabulous sketch!!

    Awesome work by the DT using this sketch!! Each LO is so unique & lovely!! Very talented team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts ladies!!! Great inspiration. Cant wait to work this sketch out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great lo from all!!! I am going to get to work right now on this one! Love it all! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great blog - and no doubt are investing a lot of time in keeping it up. As you are/have returned to work, time may not be as plentyful as before ... At any rate, may I suggest that the name under each featured layout link to that person's blog? In this way, we can go to the blog and read the details when trying to find out about products used or a technique employed.
    Thank you - and many warm wishes from a Florida gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous, please visit the right side of our blog for all the DTs Individual blogs, perhaps they have items used for there layouts listed in there personal galleries or blogs, if not you are more than welcome to send them a private message from our forum. thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete