19 October 2008

Sketch #22

Hi there, scrapbooking friends! I know you've clicked in looking for another great sketch and some inspiration to get your scrappy mojo goin', so without further ado...

Sketch #22 for you this week is by Deanne Burton!

Welcome, welcome to a very impressive Guest Designer this week! You may know her as "Catz," but she also goes by...
{Teresa Manchas}

I have been scrap booking for three years now. I started right after I quit work, and have been very addicted ever since! My daughter tried to get me involved a year before that, but I knew it would be very time consuming, and working 12 hour days, I knew I would not have time for it! I raised Quarter horses for about 30 years , but the market is gone on them, so have sold all but three! I am actually going back to work the 13th of October.......it was a nice break for three years, but I’m ready to hit the ole’ grindstone again!! I will still do my scrappin’, just not quite as much!



How amazing is Teresa's take on Sketch #22!
{Design Team Reveal}


Mette Kallander

JJSobey

Angel Batterson

Liz Weber

Veronica Ngo

Tanya Lamo

Kate Walsch

Deb Harter

Leah Wright

Let's see your take!
And, I know you've already marked your calendar for the One-Hour Layout Contest coming up on the 29th, right? Right?
See you in the forum!

7 comments:

  1. love the sketch! and the LOs are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job ladies....another wonderful week of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great pages! Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work ladies!

    Cant wait to do mine! and cant wait for the 1hour sketch contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch to work with thanks Deanne and the layouts are just wonderful - just love how different they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to try it. LOVE the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love this sketch! Just made another LO with it. Please atke a look at:http://blondtulip.blogspot.com/2012/04/handdans.html

    ReplyDelete