02 November 2008

Sketch #24

Happy November! I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween and lots of fun Fall festivities in October! I know I've been snapping pictures left and right, and have even scrapbooked some already with some great Creative Scrappers sketches! And we're starting November off with another super sketch!

Sketch #24 by Shanna Lewter


Let's welcome the winner of our
November Guest Designer Contest,
{Michelle Stancil}
Hi! My name is Michelle Stancil (aka 4guysandagirl) and I am the stay at home mom of three very handsome boys. I have twins who will be 9 in October and my baby just turned 2. I have been married to ‘Mr. Wonderful’ for almost 11 years. I could do nothing without his constant support! Even though I’ve loved art since grade school, I never got into Scrapbooking until my twins were born. It quickly became a passion, along with photography, of course! Now I scrapbook during every free moment I get. My greatest compliment is when I see my boys looking through the albums that I’ve poured my heart into. I am honored to be a guest for Creative Scrappers!

My blog: http://thestancils.blogspot.com/


Here is Michelle's take on Sketch#24:

{Design Team Reveal}

Mette Kallendar

Liz Weber

Kristine Davidson


Veronica Ngo

Deb Harter

Tanya Lamo

Kate Walsh

Leah Wright

Angel Batterson

JJ Sobey

Stop by the gallery to see all the amazing layouts completed during the 1-Hour Layout Challenge this past week. And, stop by the forum to check out the new challenges posted, including a new Book of Me challenge with Kristine! Happy scrapping this week!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Awesome job everyone!!! I totally love my Sunday mornings with all this eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a gorgeous sketch to work with, thanks Shanna and the DT have whipped up some beautiful layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and I used it to do a lo for my children!

    ReplyDelete