09 November 2008

Sketch #25

Gooooood morning Scrappers! (You are reading this Sunday morning, right? Just assuming!) Are you feeling scrappy today? I'm sure you'll be itching to get scrapping when you see the eye candy here to inspire you today! Take a look!

Sketch #25 by Julie Bonner

A warm welcome, please, for our Guest Designer
{Nicole Greguric}

Hi, My Name is Nicole Greguric (also known as NicsNook), from Sydney Australia. .I have now been Scrapping for the last two years and it has taken my Creativity to places I never thought possible...Is it an addiction?...No just an amazing way to Create, Document and Reflect. I work in the Social Welfare Industry and in my Spare time I Teach/Design at my L.S.S. I am an Aunt to two delightful Little Munchkins that I absolutely Adore and Love spending time with. How did I start Scrapping....a Special Little Man and Little Lady came into My Life...They are the Source of My Inspiration, Joy and Unconditional Love. I love Vintage, Shabby–Chic, Textured and Detailed layouts with lots of depth and embellishments. I like to treat each layout that I do as a piece of art where my love of this amazing craft hopefully shows through. I’m honoured to have been asked to be a Guest Designer.

My Blog: http://nicnacnook.blogspot.com/

Nicole's take on Sketch #25

a few lovely details

{Design Team Reveal}

Christy Davis

Jodie Kautzner

Karen Lim

Margo Smith
Beckie Dreyer

Carol Antrim

Cheri Fletcher

Susan Dupre
Wendy Kwok

Melita Chow

The Creative Scrapper's Forum is also hopping with all kinds of great challenges, a class with Kristine, the buzz about the upcoming Sketchfest...SO MUCH is going on!
Don't miss out! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layouts ladies! Cant wait to work on this sketch!