16 November 2008

Sketch #26

Hello again, Creative Scrappers! It's that time once more...time to reveal the weekly sketch! Check it out! This week, we have Sketch #26, from Kate Walsh.

Our Guest Designer this week is Andrea Wiebe! Please welcome her!

{Andrea Wiebe}

Hi there! My name is Andrea Wiebe and I'm just thrilled to be this week's guest designer...thank you so much!

My family and I live in Westbank, B.C. where I homeschool my three children, Bre (13), Andy (11), and Em (9). I've been married to my landscaper high school sweetheart for 15 years.

I started "officially" scrapbooking in November of 2002 and each day has been a crafting adventure. I truly enjoy designing for Maya Road, Upsy Daisy Designs, and Scrap In Style TV. I always seem to have some sort of paper project on the go and no page can be complete without some form of stitching and a button here and there!

Once again, thank you! I can't wait to see everyone's take on the wonderful sketch!

http://www.ajourneysofar.blogspot.com/

Andrea's take on Sketch #26:

And now for the Creative Scrappers
{Design Team Reveal}

Veronica Ngo
Kristine Davidson


Angel Batterson

Liz Weber

Mette Kallander

Deb Harter


Tanya Lamo

JJ Sobey

Leah Wright

Kate Walsh
There you have it! Time to get scrappin'! We're all looking forward to seeing your take on Sketch #26 in the gallery! Have a happy, scrappy week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and the DT totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate thanks for the terrific sketch to work with. I am just loving all the different and gorgeous layouts ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete