30 November 2008

Sketch #28

Good day Creative Scrappers! It's our pleasure to bring you the inspiration
of Sketch #28 this week!


Please welcome our Guest Designer Gabrielle Pollacco!

Gabrielle Pollacco

I've been scrapping for a little over 5 years now and love the creative outlet that scrapbooking provides.

My style is ever changing but usually tends more towards the 'shabby-chic' style. I'm presently on the design team of a wonderful kit club My Creative Scrapbook and have enjoyed also being on the design team of Daisy D's Paper Company.

I've had some of my l/o's published in magazines like Memory Makers and Creating Keepsakes, but my real passion and focus is on getting all those wonderful memories scrapped about my family and friends.

Gabrielle's take on Sketch #28:
{Design Team Reveal}

Kate Walsh

Angel Batterson

Kristine Davidson

Leah Wright

Veronica Ngo
JJ Sobey

Deb Harter

Tanya Lamo

Liz Weber

Mette Kallander

And there you have it--more inspiration to jump-start your scrapping week! Remember, Sketchfest starts today! Come by the forum and jump in on the 20+ layout sketches!


  1. I had a lot of fun working with Jodi's sketch! And what a delight to see the work of the Creative Scrappers DT....this is one talented bunch of ladies!!

    ~Gabrielle xx

  2. Fabulous sketch... I love the layers!!! and the layouts are just outstanding. You are all amazing!

  3. I adore everything!!! Such gorgeous layouts girls, you are all very talented