21 December 2008

Sketch #31

It's holiday time, Scrappers! Are you busy scrapping the days away, creating crafty scrappy pages, decorations, and gifts for all your loved ones? If you're here, you must be looking for some great ideas to move you in that direction! So, on with it...

Sketch #31:

Please welcome our Guest Designer for this week
{Merel Baas}

Hello everyone,

My name is Merel and I live in the Netherlands. I’m a stay at home mom of three boys, ages 2, 4 and 6!

I started scrapbooking while living in America 12 years ago... There weren’t any fancy papers like today though.

I think that’s my favorite part of scrapbooking today... I love all the different design papers. I don’t have a favorite brand , but my style seems to have developed into a vintage theme lately (with a lot of bling).

I also teach scrapbooking workshops. I love making mini albums with a twist! Something fun and unexpected in a mini album always makes for a great class.

Thanks so much for letting me play along with this wonderful sketch! ~ Merel

Merel's take on Sketch #31

{Our Design Team Reveal}

Margo Smith

Karen Lim

Cheri Fletcher

Susan Dupre

Carol Antrim

Jodie Kautzner

Christy Davis

Melita Chow

Wendy Kwok

Beckie Dreyer

Thank you, Design Team "D" ladies, for so much beautiful inspiration these past few months! And, Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a beautiful week with your family and friends!


  1. Thanks Kristine and the rest of the girls. I have so enjoyed being a part of this awesome design team. I will miss it. :( It was totally awesome!!! Good luck to the new gals!!

  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous work ladies. I have enjoyed working with all of you these past months.

  3. Beautiful layouts, ladies! Love your work, Merel!

  4. These were all gorgeous. The embellishments were so cool on every layout!!! I gave it a try here.