07 December 2008

Sketch #29

Happy Holidays, all you Creative Scrappers out there! What an exciting, busy time of year! I hope you all were able to participate in the fun activities of Sketchfest 2 this past week! We have another sketch for you this week, of course...

Sketch #29 by Allison Cope:
And a big welcome to the winner of our December Guest Designer Contest,
{Lindsey Krauss}

Hi Creative Scrappers! I'm Lindsey and I am so excited to be a guest designer! (Thank you so much, C-S!) If I'm not coaching, administrating and designing websites for a competitive gymnastics team, I'm a mostly SAHM to Matthew, 5 and McKenna, 2, and a wife of 8 1/2 years to hubby, Doug. Scrapbooking and my family are two of the things I turn to in the downward spirals of the hard times in life and the wonderful, happy parts, too!
I guess I'm kind of a sketch-chaser; I've loved working with sketches since I started internet scrapbooking, oh, say, 5 or so years ago. My first sketch was a Becky Higgins and I never stopped sketching from there. I bet I do as many sketch layouts as I do my own designs.
I love calling my position at ScrapStreet.com Magazine my "job" and am thoroughly enjoying working with the Transparent Touches and Tags design team. Two scrapbooking dreams come true! Come meet and get to know more about me and my sketching at http://LindseysScraps.blogspot.com - you'll never know what sketch you'll catch!

Lindsey's take on Sketch #29:
{Design Team Reveal}

Margo Smith

Jodie Kautzner

Christy Davis

Karen Lim

Wendy Kwok

Susan Dupre

Beckie Dreyer

Carol Antrim

Melita Chow

And there you have it...more lovely, fun to get your scrappy engine going! Hope you find some time to scrapbook during all the busy-ness of the season! Enjoy!


  1. Great layout stetch...I love how everyone has made such different looking layouts with the same sketch...fantastic

  2. Lovely work ladies....these are all just beautiful!!!

  3. what a great LO its so different from so many others i have seen. And just gorgeous work girls.. simply beautiful xx

  4. Fantastic Sketch and gorgeous layouts... I have used the sketch and posted the layout on my blog! First time i've taken part in a sketch challenge and was quite pleased with the finished layout... hope you like it! :)