14 December 2008

Sketch #30

Happy Holidays, scrappers!
Hope you are enjoying this season,
and feeling inspired to create as you go along!

This week we have another great sketch for you, Sketch #30:



Please, give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer!

{Stephanie Hart}

I started scrapbooking in Feb '08, attempting a wedding album for my Sister (2 years late, ahem, but who's counting?). I really enjoyed the process and wanted to learn more, so I signed up for one of Kristine's altered album classes and was hooked!

I love getting lost in the process, hands full of paint and ink, and how one creative thought builds on another so naturally. I tell my family, its like Arts and Crafts in my basement EVERY night! Eventually, I began making my own buttons and embellishments out of polymer clay and My Little Bit of Whimsy was born. It began with a mushroom button to coordinate with some Sassafras Lass papers, and evolved from there.
thank you to Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me as a guest designer this week!



Stephanie's take on Sketch #30:

{Design Team Reveal}

Mette Kallendar

Kristine Davidson

Deb Harter

Veronica Ngo

Tanya Lamo

Kate Walsh

Thanks for stopping in for your weekly "shot" of inspiration!
Wishing you a week full of wonderful memories to scrapbook!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch Deanne! And I love all the layouts and warm colors you all chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch (definitely gonna try this one!) and I find all the different creations amazing!!
    By the way, I LOVE this new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete