Sunday, December 28

Sketch #32

Season's Greetings all you Creative Scrappers! I hope you're not too busy playing with all your new scrappy presents to stop in and grab a little more inspiration!
How about this great new sketch?!

Sketch #32:


Please give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer this week...
{Angie DeMeyers}

Hi, my name is Angie DeMeyers, and I live in Michigan with my wonderful husband,3 awesome daughters 8,10, and 11, and our spoiled chocolate lab, Cookie.
I began scrapbooking in high school, but didn't become completely obsessed until 2000 when my youngest daughter was born. I work at our local hospital as a switchboard operator. On slow nights at work I sketch and plan layouts. Scrapbooking is never far from my mind. I find inspiration everywhere.

Angie's Blog: http://www.3littlescraps.blogspot.com/

Check out Angie's take on Sketch #32:


{Design Team "C" Reveal}
JJ Sobey

Deb Harter

Tanya Lamo

Veronica Ngo

Liz Weber

Can't wait to see what fun you have using this sketch!
Thank you to DT "C" ladies for doing a great job the past few months! Be sure to tune in next week for the new DT's first reveal!
And, as always, stop by the forum to see what's up! Kristine has a class or two coming up soon, and you won't want to miss out!
Have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. what a onderful sketch !! I love all the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts girls! Love them all and the sketch is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete