04 January 2009

Sketch #33

Hello! It's an exciting time, isn't it...the beginning of the new year? As we make our new years resolutions or goals, so many of us scrapbookers are hoping to scrap more this year. SO! This is definitely the place to come for the inspiration to do that! And, we have a great sketch to get us motivated!

Sketch #33:

Please welcome our first Guest Designer of 2009!
{Jenelle Christmas}

Hi there, my name is Jenelle Christmas (aka jingles1969). I live in beautiful SE Georgia with my husband of 13 years, Russell. No kids, but I am the proud Aunt of 6 nephews and 1 niece with another one on the way early this year.

During the day I pass my time as a Commercial Loan Manager, but my true passion is scrapping! I was inspired to start scrapping in 2000 after a trip home to Australia. Not sure what my style is, but it has definitely changed over the years!

Aside from scrapping I also enjoy painting and drawing, although to be honest I find myself scrapping more and more these days.

Hope you enjoy playing with the sketch as much as I did!


Jenelle's take on Sketch #33:

And the very first reveal for
{Design Team "E"}

Sharon Sucharonczak

Sheree Power

Susan Longman

Keely Yowler

Tanya Lamo

Jennifer French

Carol Antrim

Deb Harter

Lots of new things are going on in our forum this month too, like a 1-Hour Sketch contest, an online class with Kristine, a Guest Designer challenge, and much more! Let's get scrappin'!


  1. Wow all the layouts are just wonderful!! I loved this sketch!

  2. WOWZERS on these layouts ladies!!!! SUPERBE!!!!!!

  3. All of your layouts are wonderful - congratulations to all!!

  4. wow ladies these layouts look awesome!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Congrats to the new team!! Wonderful layouts ladies!

  6. Wow!!! Amazing work ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!

  7. Congratulations to all of you! What an amazing Design Team - I'm loving what all of you did with this sketch!

  8. Fabulous layouts ladies and a big congrats to all of you, including Jenelle!

  9. Congrats to each of you!! Wow, what an amazing team!! Gorgeous work ladies!!

  10. Gorgeous layouts, ladies! And congrats to the new design team!

  11. Congrats to all the new DT Members and what amazing work by all!!!

    Here's what I did with the sketch...


  12. Here's my take. Thanks for looking.