11 January 2009

Sketch #34

Hi there Creative Scrappers! We have a super fun new sketch for you this week!

Sketch #34:

Please welcome this week's Guest Designer
{Susan Goetter}

I first learned about scrapbooking in October 2000. At first, I didn’t scrap often, but in 2006, I began to scrapbook several times a week and soon became passionate about this wonderful hobby. I scrapbook because I enjoy the creative aspect, but the biggest reason I scrapbook is to leave lasting memories for my children and grandchildren. I normally include journaling on my layouts. I want to tell the stories behind the photos. Stories that future generations won’t know unless I write it down. I want to share my thought and feelings with my children and grandchildren. Sometimes it’s hard to tell my family what I’m thinking or feeling, but I can write my thoughts and include them on each layout. Most of the time I hide my journaling on a tag or behind a photo, and several times I’ve written so much that I had to put it on the back of the layout!
I am currently a Design Team member for My Creative Scrapbook, a kit club. I was recently a guest design team member for another kit club, Kraft Girl Kits. I was selected as the featured designer for the Graphic 45 manufacturer’s blog and I have had layouts published in Scrapbooking and Beyond.

Visit Susan at her blog:
http://susangoetter.blogspot.com/

Susan's take on Sketch #34:
{Design Team "F" Reveal}
Dinah Maningat
Amy Welch
Chicqui Gutierrez
Richelle Saldana
Nicole Greguric
Lindsay Krauss
Stephanie Hart
Beckie Dreyer
Did you realize that Creative Scrappers has a great calendar feature that lists events going on? It even links you to their main informational threads in the forum! Take a look; there are several great things going on this week, including a 2 contests, a class, and a challenge! That oughtta get your scrappy mojo going!

8 comments:

  1. Great sketch! And hmm... I just bought some star-shaped embossing dies for my Cuttlebug...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ladies....fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages girls!! Way to rock the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME SKETCH AND lOVE ALL OF THE DESIGN TEAMS LO'S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great sketch and fabulous layouts! I came across this sketch at the right time, it just worked for the picture I wanted to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops guess I should paste the link!

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2009/01/sisters.html

    ReplyDelete