18 January 2009

Sketch #35

Oh happy day! It's time for a new Creative Scrappers sketch!! A drumroll please, for...

Sketch #35:

Please give a nice welcome to our Guest Designer!
{Michelle Lui}

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle Lui and I come from a lovely country call Singapore. I am a SAHM with two lovely children aged 5 and 2. I have started scrapbooking about two years ago and now seriously addicted to this hobby and has also become part of my life. I dont really have a fix style for all my layouts, sometime is very simple whereas some are very complex. I am so honored to be invited to be the Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers. If you wish to see more of my work, you can feel free to visit my blog at: http://michelleluitan.blogspot.com/
Till then, Happy scrapping everyone.

Michelle's take on Sketch #35:

{Design Team Reveal}

Jennifer French

Sharon Suchoronczak

Susan Longman
Deb Harter

Keely Yowler

Sheree Power

Tanya Lamo

Carol Antrim

If you're like me, you're already printing off this new sketch, after seeing all these great inspiring layouts! Fantastic job, ladies!
Be sure to come by the forum! It's hopping these days! Have a happy, scrappy week!


  1. Holy shmoly that sketch is awesome!
    The DT totally rocked it!

  2. Congrats Michelle Lui! The design team created Amazing LO's with the awesome sketch. Thanks for all of your inspiration!

  3. I love this sketch and what every single one of the design team members did with it!!! So much inspiration! Thanks ladies :)

  4. Everyone did such amazing work with this gorgeous sketch!!....love the design and LOVE all the beautiful layouts....awesome work girls!!

    ~Gabi xx

  5. Wow, that is an awesome sketch!! Everyone did such an amazing job with it!!!

  6. Great sketch and I love everyone's take on it! Wow!

  7. Loved all the other Dts takes...beautiful

  8. The DT had beautiful examples and mine pales in comparison, but here it is...