25 January 2009

Sketch #36

Hi Creative Scrappers! It's a new week, and time for another great sketch!

Sketch #36:

Welcome, welcome, to our Guest Designer of the week!

{Debbie Danielson}

My name is Debbie Danielson. I live in a small rural community with my fabulous husband of 35 years. We have 4 children, 3 grandchildren, and 2 dogs. I am definitely a country girl.

Since childhood I have had a passion for creating and love playing with pretty papers whenever I have a chance. I love texture & dimension, and adding bits of lace, buttons and sewing to my layouts. I really don't have a defined style other than it's evolving, and I lean towards the shabby side, probably because I love antiques and all things vintage.

When I'm not scrapping, I also enjoy photography, sewing, knitting & gardening.

I've had several items published in various eZines, and will have my first print publications coming out this Spring. I was recently a featured artist on the Graphic 45 (manufacturer's) blog, and I currently design for a wonderful kit club called My Creative Scrapbook.

I am very thrilled to be an invited guest designer for Creative Scrappers!!

You can visit my blog at http://paperjunkielife.blogspot.com

Debbie's gorgeous take on Sketch #36:

{Design Team Reveal}

Nicole Greguric

Chiqui Gutierrez

Stephanie Hart

Beckie Dreyer

Dinah Maningat

Lindsey Krauss

There's still a little bit of time left to sign up for the One Picture, Many Pages Contest, and the Scrap Your Stash online class, but be sure to do it soon! Happy Scrapping!


  1. Wowza ladies!! Beautiful pages!!

  2. Gorgeous inspriation here! Love all the DT lo's!

  3. OMYGOSH!!!! Beautiful work ladies!!! Awesome sketch and lovely seeing all the different takes on it!!.....a special shout-out to my dear friend Debbie, you rocked that sketch, love your work!! xx

    ~Gabrielle P

  4. Wow!! What fabulous work from all of you! Debbie, I love your gorgeous layout!! Terrific and oh so beautiful!!

  5. wow....what a super sketch!!! Debbie love your work girl!!!

  6. gorgeous work!! but also an awesome sketch!!

  7. I love this sketch, everyone did an amazing job with this.

  8. The sketch is fantastic but the layouts are even better, I'm so glad I found your blog!

    Here is my layout.

  9. Awesome sketch!!!!
    Great layouts ladies!

  10. Great job everyone. I gave it a try....it's the top layout on this post :)

    My Blog