22 February 2009

Sketch #40

Creative Scrappers, hello once again! LOOK at the gorgeous sketch we have for you this week!!!

Sketch #40:

Please welcome our Guest Designer
{Frences Lich}

My name is Frences Lich. I'm 34 years old (my lucky number!) and married with Richard. We have two beautiful daughters of 6 (Cindy) and 7 (Daphne).
I live in the Netherlands. I work as a webmaster at the local government, but in my spare time I scrap and scrap and scrap. I'm totally addicted to it.

I already scrapped with my father when I was 12 years old, with photos, coloured paper, napkins, receipts etc. Had not heard of scrapbooking then ;)
But in 2003 I bought a magazine about Scrapbooking and since then there was nothing that could stop me from scrapping. Now, a few years later, I have an own forum and have an online magazine http://www.hetscrapbookforum.nl . I also won a competition in a Dutch scrap magazine, but unfortunately they stopped making magazines!


I give workshops and there's nothing that makes me more happy then see people leave with something they're so proud off. And of course I really liked to be guest designer for Creative Scrappers!
Greetings,
Frences

Thank you, Frences, for your beautiful take on Sketch #40:

{Design Team Reveal}

Chiqui Gutierrez
Beckie Dreyer

Amy Welch

Lindsay Krauss

Richelle Saldana

Stephanie Hart

Dinah Maningat

Nicole Greguric
Vanessa Rupp-Hayden

Thanks to the DT for another beautiful reveal! Hope you all enjoy creating with Sketch #40! Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. fantastic pages ladies!!!! What amazing inspiration for us this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so doing this one! I love it! Great pages ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! all the layouts are awesome!!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the layouts are fantastic!! great job. Thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LO's for this Gorgeous sketch! A Great big Congrats to the DT for doing a Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE what you girls did with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these layouts are all so pretty. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome LOs, girls! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sketch and the layouts from the DT - I'm going to play with it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know sketch #43 is up already, but I found your blog just a couple of days ago and I just had to use this sketch.
    It's, like all the others I saw, amazing!

    You'll here from me again! ;0))

    You can see my LO here.

    ReplyDelete