Sunday, February 1

Sketch #37


Hello Scrapbookers! Thank you for checking in for your weekly dose of Creative Scrappers goodness! We have a great new sketch for you this week!


And, please welcome the winner of our February Guest Designer Contest!
{Issa Virtucio-Lucido}

Hi Everyone! I am Issa Virtucio-Lucido and I come from Laguna, Philippines. Been married for 16 years to Dodo and a stay at home Mom to my two energetic boys Luigi, 15 and Lorenzo, turning 5 in March.

I started making pages in 1993 when my first child was born, not knowing that what I was doing was called scrapbooking. It was in 2003 when I met my bestfriend Timi and taught me the basics of this craft. Since then it became my deepest passion. I don't really know my style, but I love sewing, paper tearing and painting. As of now, I am so eager to try new and different styles and learn more about this wonderful hobby. And since I have two sons to scrap, I fell in love with masculine yet dainty layouts.

Right now, I am a member of the LB Scrapaholics, a group of mommies living in our little town sharing the passion of scrapbooking and teaching how to scrap and alter.

Aside from Scrapbooking, I love photography, cooking and traveling with my family.

I would like to thank Kristine and the Creative Scrappers team for giving me this opportunity to be a Guest Designer on their site.

You can visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com/ Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Issa's take on Sketch #37:

{Design Team Reveal}

Keely Yowler

Carol Antrim

Tanya Lamo

Jennifer French

Deb Harter

Sharon Suchoronczak

Susan Longman


Sheree Power

Now let's see what you can do with Sketch #37! Leave us a link, or better yet, upload your layout in our gallery!
Have a great week of scrappin'!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! Amazing job DT. I can't wait to to get started using this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages! Beautiful - every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and how versatile it is... Beautiful layouts by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo ladies.....everyone's pages are just fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these look great! It's a fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this sketch..Rock on Kristine!!!

    Girls.. I know every week I say you out did yourself.. but your really do.. awesome work chicks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristine Awesome sketch, the design team Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and fantastic layouts! Here is mine:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2009/02/peace.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just added mine to the gallery... Here's a link!

    http://www.creative-scrappers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=667&pos=17

    ReplyDelete