08 February 2009

Sketch #38

Well hello there sweet scrappy-scrappersons!
I hope your new week is off to a wonderful start!
We have a really fun new sketch for you this week!

It's Sketch #38:

Please give a warm and friendly welcome to our guest Designer,
{Kim Arledge}

My Name is Kim Arledge. My family and I live in the big ole state of Texas. I have 3 beautiful children and a husband who ain't so bad himself! He puts up with me and my endless amounts of scrapbook purchases so he has to be a good man!!!!
In 2006, I began to dabble with scrapbooking and quickly became obsessed. Over the past few years I have tapped into a part of myself that I did not even know I had and I am so thankful that I have found something that I am so passionate about. More importantly, I am creating memories for my kids to treasure for years to come. If you don't find me in my scraproom, you will find me online talking, researching, or obsessing about scrap stuff.

My scrapbooking style is still evolving because I am always up for new challenges. For the most part, I want my pictures to tell the story, hence my love for photography.
This is my first time to be a guest designer so I am honored to be invited. I have had a few layouts accepted in the Basic Grey Gallery and I served for the design team at my local scrapbook store as well as teach the Introductory class. My goal is to one day see my work in magazines...that would be pretty awesome!!!!! Until then, the skies the limit in this beautiful journey we call "Scrapbooking".

Please feel free to visit my gallery at scrapbook.com & my blog.

Kim's take on Sketch #38:

{Design Team Reveal}

Chiqui Gutierrez

Beckie Dreyer

Stephanie Hart

Dinah Maningat

Richelle Saldana

Nicole Greguric

Also give a warm welcome to our new designer Vanessa Rupp-Hayden

Aren't we all going to have fun with that one?!
Hey, make sure you get in on all the action going on around here...
Susan's Valentines Challenge, the March Guest Designer Contest, and of course February's 1-Hour Layout Challenge, and BINGO!
Have a great week!


  1. Awesome sketch and WOW the DT did such an amazing job. Very inspiring!!

  2. Fabulous Job Ladies!!! I love what you've done from a simple sketch to amazing pages { Bravo! }

  3. Awesome job ladies! Nice to see Vanessa on teh team! Her stuff rocks!!

  4. Another week of wonderful work....well done girls, and welcome Vanessa!

  5. Here's my take http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4RSKlePRkR0/SZTG25fTuUI/AAAAAAAAAsA/jkwlIfm99xw/s512/DSC_0690.JPG

    Thanks for posting it.

  6. Just found this blog the other day and have used your sketch to make a layout: