15 February 2009

Sketch #39

Helllllloooooo sweet scrapbookers! Are you enjoying the Valentines weekend with your sweeties? Hope you're doing all kinds of mushy, lovey-dovey stuff! If your sweeties are smart, they gave you scrappy goodies instead of candy, right?!
Well, we have a sweet sketch for you to scrap this week!

Sketch #39:

Please welcome our Guest Designer
{Maja Stokk Lindahl}

Hi! I´m Maja Stokk Lindahl a mother of five children from the north of Sweden. I´m home now with my children but will go back to my work, as a teacher, in August this year.

I started with scrapbooking in 2007. I was introduced to this fantastic world of papers and stuff by my neighbour. Now I´m hooked and make pages almost every day.

I usually use bright colors and a lot of embellishments in my layouts. But I also make pages in shabbychic style or in more graphic style. I don´t have any special "Maja style". I just love everything and I´m always trying to challenge myself with new things.
Right now I´m a designer at Allt om scrap - a swedish scrapbook online magazine. I´m also designer for Scrappers - a swedish online shop.
When I´m not scrapbooking I follow my children to football and indoor bandy. I also spend a lot of time with my islandic horse. And I take a lot of photos with my camera =).

All my scrapwork can be found here on my blog:
http://stokk-eyovine.blogspot.com

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!

Maja

Maja's take on Sketch #39:

{Design Team Reveal}

Keely Yowler

Carol Antrim

Susan Longman

Tanya Lamo
Sheree Power

Deb Harter

Jennifer French

Sharon Suchoronczak


Wasn't that enjoyable?
Okay, now Valentine's Day is over, so quit smoochin' your sweeties and get to scrappin'!
Have fun everyone!

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layouts! I looked at each one really slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all great layouts!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. super LO'sagain ;) here is my try:

    http://tanjascraps.blogspot.com/2009/02/creative-scrappers-38_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!

    I'm back again and I've done one for this week here

    ReplyDelete