01 March 2009

Sketch #41

SO!? Isn't it gorgeous--the new look of Creative Scrappers?! I'm thinking it's safe to say that everyone around here is pretty excited about it all! How inspiring!

Are you ready for Sketch #41?

Congratulations to the winner of our March Guest Designer Contest!
{Kim Holmes}

Hi! My name is Kim and I am so thrilled to be the March Guest Designer here at Creative Scrappers! I am a homeschool mom – married to the love of my life for over 22 years. We have 7 kids with 4 left at home and our first grandchild on the way! You can imagine that I never run out of pictures! I have been scrapping for over 8 years, but didn’t really find my groove till about 2 years ago. That is when I discovered the wonderful community of scrappers online and all the wonderful places to get inspiration! I can honestly tell you that this craft is both my therapy and my obsession all at the same time. One of the things I love about scrapping is the instant connection that forms with other scrapbookers. It is wonderful to meet new friends and then consider them family in just a short time! I love to start a project with the help of a sketch and I am excited to get to work with the March sketch. Thanks for having me!

Kim's take on Sketch #41:

{Design Team Reveal}

Sharon Suchoronczak

Jennifer French

Susan Longman

Deb Harter

Tanya Lamo

Keely Yowler

Carol Antrim

Sheree Power

What an amazing variety of takes on our sketch this week! Let's see yours!
Be sure to pop into the gallery today for some extra inspiration! Leave somecomments, and get in on the "Give a Little Love" contest too!


  1. Great sketch! Here is my layout:


  2. Thanks for the opportunity! I had a great time with that sketch!

  3. Love the look of your blog/site. Just checking you out...found you on Pubcalls!!
    Love the sketch...may have to give it a try!! Thanks for the inspiration!

  4. i just love your new design!it feels so much like spring...
    Here is my try for this weeks sketch:

  5. These are great! :) Thanks for sharing with us.

  6. Yes, definite variety! Great job and YAY to Shanna.. thats an awesome sketch chick!

  7. What a great sketch!
    I'm sure I'll use it again!

    You can see my LO here.