08 March 2009

Sketch #42

Hey scrappers; it's a new week!
And we have an awesome new sketch for you!

Sketch #42!

Please welcome our Guest Designer,
{Melissa Wright}

Hi everyone, my name is Melissa Wright and I live in Saint John, NB with my wonderful husband of 3 years and our 2 year old bichon frise, Huggie.

I started scrapbooking 2 years ago and have fallen in love with this hobby very quickly! I love bling on LOs and usually use browns and lots of inking in my work. I also love to make cards!
When I'm not scrapping, you can find me in the dance studio dancing my heart out!

I am being published for the first time in the May/June issue of Simple scrapbooks, which is also their last issue! I am going to miss this magazine very much as it is one of my favorites!

Thanks so much for letting me be a guest designer for Creative Scrappers, it is an honour!!

Visit Melissa at her blog here: http://melissasuewright.blogspot.com

Melissa's take on Sketch #42:
{Design Team Reveal}

Lindsey Krauss

Beckie Dreyer

Chiqui Gutierrez

Nicole Greguric

Richelle Saldana

Dinah Maningat

Stephanie Hart

Vanessa Rupp Hayden

How's that for inspiring! I've already finished a layout with this great sketch,
and know I'll use it again!. Let's have all yours!! Have a great week full of scrapping!


  1. Fabulous Job ladies! What amazing layouts and all from the same sketch. A true inspiration!!!

  2. Beautiful layouts Ladies!!!!

  3. WOW! Your LO's ROCK! Love the sketch!

  4. Wow, Wow, Wow! Beautiful pages!

  5. I absolutely adore this sketch!!! Another fabulous job by the DT as well!

  6. This sketch was very inspiring...great job ladies...love your takes!!

  7. Great LO's again:)
    here is my try

  8. WOW! This sketch is so cool! Love it! & great job DT on the layouts! So inspiring!