15 March 2009

Sketch #43

Happy Sunday, Creative Scrappers! You're here for your favorite weekly sketch aren't you? Well we won't disappoint!

Sketch #43:

Please give a sweet, scrappy welcome to our Guest Designer
{Virginia Wong}

Hello! My name is Virginia Wong. I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers. Originally from Saskatchewan , I am proud to call Calgary my home. I am a full-time Mom and a part-time Information Technology consultant. Scrapbooking is my relaxation and passion - I need to scrapbook every day, be it reading a scrapbook magazine or creating a layout. Since I started scrapbooking, I notice the mundane and the spectacular and record my family`s lives - and that makes me happy!

I love using and mixing vibrant, bold colours and patterns along with all those irresistible embellishments. My layouts often capture the escapades of my two energetic and happy-go-lucky girls, Madison and Danielle. My second passion is photography and I continue to work on fine tuning my skills!

I adore sketches - they are my jumping off point for many of my layouts! And the sketches at Creative Scrappers are so adaptable! Thanks so much for having me at Creative Scrappers!

Visit Virginia at her blog:

Virigina's beautiful take on Sketch #43:

{Design Team Reveal}

Deb Harter

Carol Antrim

Susan Longman

Keely Yowler

Tanya Lamo

Sharon Suchoronczak

Sheree Power

Jennifer French

There's always a lot to do around Creative Scrappers! Be sure to stop in the Forum this week for BINGO, and a new {About Me} Challenge, and lots more!


  1. Fun layout! I managed to play along this morning.


  2. Loved this sketch.

  3. Love this sketch! And I absolutely LOVE Virgina's take on it (as well as the others'...)

  4. I used this sketch to create a LO of my son. Bit late, but I still loved wiorking with the sketch. Thanks!