22 March 2009

Sketch #44

Welcome back for another wonderful week of inspiration!
Let's get right on with the show...

Sketch #44:

Please welcome our Guest Designer
{Aphra Bolyer}

Hi, my name is Aphra. Now that I'm totally addicted to sketches, I was thrilled to find this blog and get to be a guest designer. What an honor!

I live in Central Louisiana where I stay at home to take care of my two boys (ages 8 and 1) while my husband of fourteen years works in the Alaskan tundra. This gives me a good bit of time to scrapbook my two boys!

I absolutely love to use October Afternoon, Tim Holtz, Pink Paislee, and Sassafras Lass. My scrapbook pages are usually pretty distressed, layered, and generally "junked up." [They've certainly come a long way since my Creative Memories days when I started scrapbooking back in 2001.]

Scrapbooking gives me a creative outlet as well as a way to savor precious memories of my children, family, and friends.

You can see more of my work at my blog, My Scrappy Life.


Aphra's take on Sketch #44:

{Design Team Reveal}

Lyndsey Krauss


Beckie Dreyer

Richelle Saldana
Chiqui Gutierrez

Vanessa Rupp-Hayden

Stephanie Hart

Nicole Greguric

Dinah Maningat

Thank you to the ladies who made up Design Team "F" for the past 3 months!
You've give us all plenty of inspiration, and we are all grateful!
Next week we will have the final reveal of Design Team "E."

Make sure to join us in the Forum this afternoon
~ 3:00 p.m. EST for the 1-Hour Layout Contest!!!~

3 comments:

  1. I love the sketch and am totally inspired by the DT layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch as well. This is going to be used a lot of times I think. And what wonderful lo the dt have produced! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE sketch & the DT layouts posted are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete