29 March 2009

Sketch #45

Well howdy-do! We have an exciting new sketch for you this week!

Sketch #45:


Please welcome our lovely Guest Designer
{Gaëlle Fauglas}

My name is Gaëlle, I'm 28, I've got 2 daughters and I live in the North West of France. I teach scrapbook classes in France. I design for Bar A Scrap, a french store, for Bloomini studio (french stamps) and Studio2mers (french stamps and papers), and I work for Histoires de Pages magazine. I'm also a member of the team that represents Hero Arts in France.

My style is colorful, sweet, and textured. I love every colors, it depends on my mood, sometimes I like sweet colors, but sometimes I use bright colors. I love playing with them, and finding the most harmonious combinations.

Thanks a lot !
Gaëlle


Gaëlle's Blog: http://lescrapdegaelle.blogspot.com/



Gaëlle's take on Sketch #45:

And now for the final reveal from
Design Team "E"

Sheree Power


Sharon Suchoronczak


Susan Longman


Deb Harter


Carol Antrim


Keely Yowler


Tanya Lamo

Thank you, ladies of Design Team "E," for the last 3 months of wonderful inspiration! You've been great!
Tune in next week for the first reveal of the new Design Team!
Have a great week scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Girls you are so tallented! These lo are amazing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, from an amazing team!

    I love the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work ladies....it has been such a pleasure to be on a team with all of you. Cya on the boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much! I haved loved every minute being on the DT at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS Ladies! Such a talented group and Amazing LO's! This sketch looks to be a real cahllenge for me so Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete