05 April 2009

Sketch #46

Happy April all you wonderful scrapbookers! Are you like me, just itching for spring to really get here, with all of its inspiration? Here's a great sketch to get you started...

Sketch #46:

Please welcome the winner of our April Guest Designer Contest!
{Shana Dilldine}

Hi! I´m Shana Dilldine a mother of five children from the great state of Texas. I'm am a third grade teacher and have been teaching for twelve years now. I am married to wonderful man, who tolerates my scrappy mess. I started with scrapbooking seven years ago. I haven't stopped since. I'm addicted and make pages almost every day. I tend to use muted colors with a lot of layers and embellishments in my layouts. I love techniques. I am always inking, stitching and distressing everything. I'm always trying to challenge myself with new things. I love to participate in any kind of online challenges. I also enjoy challenging others and drawing sketches. When I´m not scrapbooking my family and I like to go camping and play the Wii. I enjoy reading, watching Two and a Half Men and spending time with my darling husband, Robert. All my scrapwork can be found here on my blog: http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com

Shanna's take on Sketch #46:

Drumroll please, for the very first reveal of
{Design Team G}

Tanya Lamo

Jamie Harder

Birgit Moosbauer

Dinah Maningat

Stephanie Hart

Lady Grace Elefano

Sue Mylde

Kristine Davidson

Bonnie Wellink

Sharon Suchoronczak

Your turn now! Aaaaaaaaaaaand...GO!


  1. great sketch and layouts!! awesome job by the guest designer and new design team!! woo hoo!

  2. WOWZERS You Rocked this Sketch ladies! Gorgeous LO's and sketch!

  3. LOVE that great sketch! You ladies created beautiful layouts! Congrats on GDT for April, Shana. Love your work.

  4. Wow what wonderful DT creations! Just beautiful work!

  5. Hello, I loved this blog. Now aI'm a follower but the blinkie don't works!!! Why??


  6. Fantastic ladies!!
    Congrats on an amazing first reveal!!:)

  7. Just found your website. This is a great blog with some fantabulous sketches and beautiful examples!! Going in my faves!! P.S. I found you on Facebook!!!

  8. Well I tried this sketch..my first ever attempt at a LO from a sketch...it really helped....awesome DT layouts.

  9. Thanks for a fun sketch, I posted my take on my blog:

  10. great sketch! you can find my layout overhere


    xx Tamara

  11. Great sketch (as usual)!
    Love the LOs the team came up with.
    I'll have to CASE the LO by Bonnie; love the colors and the way she used the black with those bright colors.
    Loooooooove it!

    You can see my LO here.