12 April 2009

Sketch #47

Happy day, everyone!
Just as you expected we have another great sketch for you today!

Sketch #47:

Please give a nice warm welcome to our Guest Designer
{Kim Tupponce}

Scrapbooking is one of my greatest joys, because it is an outlet for creative expression that also helps me to reflect on and celebrate life, and I love that I am documenting our experiences for my family.

I started scrapbooking when my older son was a toddler and have grown to love this hobby more and more. Within the last year I have really become a fan of using sketches to jump-start my layouts!

When I’m not creating, I am enjoying my family or my “day job” which is teaching middle school gifted students.
I live in beautiful Virginia with my two amazing little boys, ages 8 and 5, and my wonderful husband of 12 years.

A few other things that make me happy are coffee, Hershey's chocolate, exploring new places, taking photos, snowflakes, flying kites on the beach, art journaling, sipping wine, surfing the Internet on my laptop, watching cartoons with my boys, reading and writing poetry, vegetable gardening, experimenting with recipes, riding bikes on a spring day, reading with my boys, organizing, Mexican food, the art of Eric Carle, and admiring my collection of scrapbook supplies!


Kim's Blog : http://kim-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/


Thanks Kim, for your great take on Sketch #47:

And now it's time for the very first
{Design Team F Reveal}

Luzma Bruna

Frences Lich
Rozella Meijer-Kern

Patti McCarthy

Diana Waite
Jennifer Longenecker

Deb Harter

Nicole Greguric

Michelle Crawford

Susan Longman

Wow! That's an amazing amount of inspiration! Now it's your turn!
And, if you don't have the Birthday Bash on your calendar, make sure to mark it down! We're one week away from all kinds of excitement!!
Have a happy, scrappy week!

14 comments:

  1. wowzers, Kim, how great to see you!
    you know you amaze me, and I love that you're poppin' up here too! Great take on the sketch.

    All the takes on the sketch are great ~ and the sketch in and of itself is great (they all are though!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kim! Great layout. Love all the DTs takes on the sketch. Can't wait to scrap this one...so many fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work ladies and I love Kim's stuff! Congrats Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing LO's and talent! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Kim! You're uber talented, and I'm so proud to call you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Blog- just got even better with guest designer, Kim!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Frences and Rozella, great to see your layouts on this blog. You both did a wonderful job!!

    CU

    Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are just darling! Wonderful job girls! I love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome sketch and great job by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Love the layouts Team H!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I say it every week, but what a great sketch!

    Here is my LO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi:) I've just discovered CreativeScrappers... and I love what you all did with this sketch!
    Here's my take on this challenge...

    http://sweetandcolorful.blogspot.com/2009/04/creative-scrappers-sketch47.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch and layouts from the dt.

    I made this layout (the second one: otters

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch !! Here's my take on the sketch !

    http://scrapfrombemmel.blogspot.com/2009/04/layouts-creative-scrappers-wijdus-blog.html

    Regards Berdien

    ReplyDelete