26 April 2009

Sketch #49

Hello, hello, hello! And Happy Birthday, again, Creative Scrappers! Even with all the fantabulous celebrating going on, we are bringing you more--another great sketch, great Guest Designer, another inspiring reveal by the DT!

Sketch #49:

Welcome, welcome, our Guest Designer,
{Mia Montalvan-Castrillo}

I am Mia Montalvan-Castrillo, a stay at home mom doubling as a free lance writer for local parenting magazines. I am in my mid-thirties, married to my best friend, Mier, for 8 years and blessed with three beautiful princesses, Nadine (age 7), Raya (age 5) and Alyssa (1 year).
I have been fixing my photos since high school but got really serious (as in using acid free materials) in 2004 after my 2nd daughter was born. Since then I've been hooked! Took a break in 2007 when I had a difficult pregnancy with my 3rd baby but I'm now back and more addicted than ever!
I believe the heart of my layouts is my journaling. I scrapbook to share myself and my stories to my children.
Hope you'll come see me at
Scrappin' Mama Mia!

Thank you Mia, for your adorable take on Sketch #49!

{Design Team Reveal}

Susan Longman

Luzma Bruna

Patti McCarthy

Frences Lich

Deb Harter

Michelle Crawford

Rozella Meijer-Kern

Jennifer Longenecker

Nicole Greguric

Diana Waite

Hope you'll enjoy working with Sketch #49! And hope you'll come by the forum and take part in some of the sketches, games, make & takes, and contests that are going on for the Birthday Bash! Happy 1st Birthday Creative Scrappers!!


  1. Wauw I love all the layouts. All so different but very creative...Great work girls.

  2. Wonderful week, ladies! I love the sketch and every one of the DT layouts. Such a variety of inspiration here! Thanks.

  3. Yet another...I love the sketch. I can't wait to scrapbook, it is so versatile. I love the DT layouts they are fabulous.

  4. wow these layouts are stunning. Every layout so different. Sketch is awesome.xo

  5. Wauw they are looking Great and so different,and i love the sketch.