03 May 2009

Sketch #50

Happy National Scrapbook Day, Happy Birthday, Happy Scrapbooking!
Wow, this has just been the best, all these challenges and contests and games and FUN!
The gallery is just flooded with your beautiful creations!
Let's keep it up, shall we? How about another sketch!?

Sketch #50:

A warm, scrappy welcome for our Guest Designer
{Leslie Mozak}

My name is Leslie Mozak and I am addicted to this pastime that we know as scrapbooking.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost seventeen years and am mom to a 13 year old daughter and a ten year old son (which definitely makes life interesting).
I have always loved being artistic and when I moved to a new town seven years ago, I decided it was time to try something new…..enter scrapbooking. This hobby allows me to get some of my creativity out and, at the same time, document aspects of my family’s everyday life. I am definitely not a simple scrapper. Even when doing “white space” pages, I find ways to cluster tons of embellies to make my page mine! Oh, and I truly am addicted to flowers!
Anyways, I am so thankful to Kristine for giving me the opportunity to play with her design team on this sketch! Happy scrapping!

Leslie's take on Sketch #50:


{Design Team Reveal}

Sue Mylde

Sharon Suchoronczak


Kristine Davidson

Lady Grace Elefano

Stephanie Hart

Tanya Lamo

Dinah Maningat

Jamie Harder

Bonnie Wellink

Birgit Moosbauer

The fun never ends around here, huh?! Keep on scrappin' everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wow, I love this sketch! Awesome work on it, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sketch and very inspiring layouts!! Here is one I did using this sketch:
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1485440

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fab sketch, Kristine! Love, love, love it. All the DTs creations are great...lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch! Thanks.

    Here's mine

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xgfJzLBKT-A/SgdqgsETDwI/AAAAAAAACUg/5gi-0JkhElI/s1600-h/001.JPG

    ReplyDelete