10 May 2009

Sketch #51

Hello scrappers! You've checked in for your weekly dose of sketchy inspiration, so that's what we're going to give you!

Sketch #51:
Please welcome our Guest Designer
{Vanessa Colant}

My name is Vanessa Colant but I’m well known on the web under the nickname of Nessa..

I’m a 28 years old stay at home mum- it’s a choice and I love taking care of my family; together with my man we have two beautiful children, both boys. They are called Matteo and Mirko….
They are really important in my life and in my daily inspiration.

Photography and scrapbooking are both important for me!! Capturing moments of the daily life. Capturing my children growing (up). Capturing my life.

Selfportraits are the main topics of my layouts. My aim is to scrapbook my life as if I wrote a diary….I think memories of the past are so so important for the future.

I scrapbook since 2004…I began alone with my first pregnancy and scrap mainly for myself (no blog, no boards…)…But times goes by and I wanted to share my creations with other people. Everything goes too quickly and I have integrated some design teams and have been published on some French magazines.

Now I can say that Scrapbooking is a way for me to express my feelings, my moods and my opinions….

I have to admit that I don’t have a specific style...I love using/trying different techniques in my layouts… Ecclictic is the best word to set/define my style.

The good news of the year is that, with a friend of mine, we wrote a book about the kawaii scrapbooking (issue March 16th). Kawaii is a so funny and colorful style….In that book, we explain the use of cute symbol and a more freestyle move.

At this day, I’m a really fulfilled woman with my art….

You can visit Vanessa's blog at: http://paper-art.typepad.com/paper_art/

Vanessa's take on Sketch #51:

{Design Team Reveal}

Patti McCarthy

Luzma Bruna

Michelle Crawford

Frences Lich

Jennifer Longenecker

Deb Harter

Diana Waite

Susan Longman

Rozella Meijer-Kern

Nicole Greguric
Thanks for another great reveal, ladies!
Can't wait to see what all you other Creative Scrappers out there
do with the fabulous Sketch #51!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous job ladies! I love all those circles!!! Great Sketch Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, great sketch and all the layouts so different....Nice work ladies...

    ReplyDelete