17 May 2009

Sketch #52

Hello to all my very favorite-est scrapbookers! We have a new sketch for youuuuuuuuuuu!

Sketch #52:

Welcome our Guest Designer
{Jana Eubank}

Hi there! My name is Jana Eubank. Growing up my family owned a printing/copying business and for as long as I can remember I have gravitated towards anything paper-related . . . including giant packs of crayons, tiny stationery sets, smelly stickers, markers, paints, you name it! It was only natural for me to become completely absorbed in scrapbooking when it came out mainstream with all of its wonderful products. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years. I enjoy the creative outlet it gives me, but I also love that it pays tribute to what is most important to me in life, my family. I do a little scrapbooking every single day, usually while listening to Pandora radio. It has become a part of my daily routine. If I'm not scrapbooking, I am perusing interior design magazines, hanging out at scrapbook sites, or celebrating life with my family. I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 daughters and 1 son and have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 12 years. We live in Bountiful, Utah. You can see more of my work on my blog www.janaeubank.com. Thank you Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me!!!

Thank you Jana, for you beautiful take on Sketch #52!

{Design Team Reveal}

Stephanie Hart

Sharon Suchoronczak

Bonnie Wellnick

Jamie Harder

Tanya Lamo

Lady Grace Belarmino

Birgit Moosbauer

Sue Mylde

Dinah Maningat

Aren't those some fabby layouts? Let's see yours now!

5 comments:

  1. They all so beautiful!!!!!!And ooooo I am a fan of Jana. Nice to have her here at Creative Scrappers. She gives me so much inspiration......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Janna's layout blew my socks off! Its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of Jana's, so excited to see her here! All these layouts are great....Creative Scrappers never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun sketch! I gotta play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't manage to do a LO with this sketch before you gave us another, but here's my Winter Wonderland. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete