31 May 2009

Sketch #54

Well, scrappers, are you like me these days...finding it harder to make time to sit down and scrapbook, when the weather is so lovely outside and there are a bazillion other things calling your name? Maybe we just need another sketch to inspire us!?!

Sketch #54:

A warm, scrappy welcome to our Guest Designer
{Michelle Lanning}

Hello! My name is Michelle Lanning and I am a confessed scrapaholic! I love scrapping and documenting my family life. I am the mother of a beautiful 4.5 year old princess that is the center of my universe. When I am not being a mommy or a scrapper - I am an elementary school teacher.

I am lucky enough to be a part of some amazing design teams and have even been published in various magazines and books!

Thank you for this opportunity at Creative Scrappers!
It has been a blast creating my layout based on the awesome sketch!

You can visit my blog at this address :

Michelle's take on Sketch #54:

{Our Design Team Reveal}

Dinah Maningat

Kristine Davidson

Lady Grace Elefano

Tanya Lamo

Birgit Moosbauer

Sue Mylde

Jamie Harder

Bonnie Wellink

Stephanie Hart

Sharon Suchoronczak

Alright, now let's print out that sketch
and whip up our own fabby layouts, okay!?
Have fun!


  1. Amazing LO's ladies. Bonnie, love the stetched flower. WOW!

  2. wow, what amazing LOs for such a super sketch! Fabulous work, girls!

  3. All beautiful, but I especially like Jamie Harder's. She is one of my fave artists! Hi, Jamie!

  4. Great work ladies! Stephanie - you knocked this one out of the park!

  5. LOVE this sketch...working on it already! Beautiful work DT.

  6. Amazing sketch! Love it....can't wait to use it! The design team did a fab job as always!

  7. Hi Michelle! Glad to see you here! AWSOME LO and love your photo too!
    Fabulous sketch and LO's by the Design Team.

  8. Hi! All of your Lo's are AMAZING! I love each and every one of them! I used your sketch for a page for my MIL so I thought I would share it with you!


    Hope you like what I did with it! Thanks for such an inspirational sketch!