07 June 2009

Sketch #55

Happy June everybody!
How is life in your neck of the world?
Are you feeling scrappy?
We have a great sketch for you!

Sketch #55:

Welcome our Guest Designer
{Berdien Weideveld}

Hello everybody! I love to be this week's Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers!
My name is Berdien Weideveld. I live in the Netherlands together with my husband Willem and our two daughters Celine en Kyara, ages 9 and 7.
I'm a scrapbooker for about 6 years. After reading a scrapbook magazine I was completely addicted. I try to scrap every single day. For me scrapbooking is a way of life!!
I love to work with black and white pictures, because you can use it with every kind of design paper. Mostly my daughters are the main subjects on my layouts, because my family is very important to me!!

I love to share my creations with other people, so about one year ago I started my own blog: www.scrapfrombemmel.blogspot.com

Thank you, Kristine, for giving me the opportunity to be your Guest Designer on Creative Scrappers and to play with this gorgeous sketch!!

Berdien's take on Sketch #55:
{Design Team Reveal}

Susan Longman


Deb Harter


Michelle Crawford


Rozella Meijer-Kern


Diana Waite


Frences Lich


Jennifer Longenecker


Luzma Bruna


Patti McCarthy

Did you know Creative Scrappers has a fan page on Facebook?

Hope you get some happy scrappy time this week!
Looking forward to seeing everyone's take on this sketch!


10 comments:

  1. awesome sketch!
    and of course everyones layouts are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and gorgeous pages ladies!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berdien! Wat goed zeg, gefeliciteerd!! Huge congrats, so much fun seeing you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new sketch! Great job design team...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job ladies!!!! Amazing layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sketch!! Ang great LO's everyone! Can't wait to do this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all......Great job ladies and great sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great LO's ladies!!!! love them all.
    the sketch is great - I already saved it and it's ready to be used :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this cool sketch. And I like your guest's decision to scrapbook every single day. I think I will make that a priority for myself. It is definitely that important.

    ReplyDelete