14 June 2009

Sketch #56

Oh, oh, oh! You scrappers are in for a big treat today! Look at this fabulous new sketch!

Sketch #56:

Welcome, welcome, our Guest Designer
{Delaina Burns}

My name is Delaina Burns and I live in a small town in Alabama with my two Teenagers, Chi baby and Hubby. I began scrapping about three years ago and quickly became addicted.

I enjoy this online community of friendly and talented ladies as much as I do the craft. I am so thankful that I was invited to Guest Design here and I truly loved working with this sketch.

Visit Delaina's blog here: http://delainas.blogspot.com

Delaina's take on Sketch #56:

{Design Team Reveal}

Sharon Suchoronczak

Kristine Davidson

Stephanie Hart

Bonnie Wellink

Jamie Harder

Sue Mylde

Lady Grace Elefano

Birgit Moosbauer
Tanya Lamo

Dinah Maningat

Okay, now, is it just me, or is that one absolutely amazing reveal? Show us yours!!


  1. Love all of the LO's ladies.....you did an awesome job!!!! I will try to play along!!! Love the SKETCH!!!! :)

  2. OMGosh, what an amazing sketch, and
    such fabulous interpretations of it. Super job, girls!

  3. Wow, what an inspirational sketch and amazing layouts!!

  4. Wow! Kinda makes me want to jump up and make about 6 sraplifts. :)

  5. Yes, that's one amazing reveal! Love all those layouts and the sketch! Printing that one!

  6. Love the different takes on the wonderful sketch! Way to go ladies!

  7. Love the sketch and those wonderful layout you all have done here.

  8. I put mine into the gallery!