21 June 2009

Sketch #57

Hi there, Creative Scrappers! What's it like where you are today?
Where I am, it's hot and very humid, but happy--and hopefully scrappy!

Check out Sketch #57!

Please give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer
{ Vibeke Harile }

My name is Vibeke, and I live in Norway with my two daughters and my wonderful man.
I'm very pleased to be a guest designer at Creative Scrappers.
I started with scrapbooking in November 2007 - and I love it!!

You can visit my blog here:
My blog is in norwegian - but it has a "button" there to translate it.
I love this sketch - and I hope you like my layout.

Vibeke's gorgeous take on Sketch #57:

{Design Team Reveal}

Nicole Greguric

Rozella Meijer-Kern

Deb Harter

Diana Waite

Patti McCarthy

Frences Lich

Michelle Crawford

Luzma Bruna

Feeling inspired? I hope so!
Also make sure you come join us on facebook for updates!
We have a fabulous fan page.
We have a contest in progress at this time called
{ 1 picture, many pages} and a design team call.

Have a great week!


  1. Definitely feeling inspired! Thank you! :)

  2. wow, the Layouts all fantastic!!!

  3. Wonderful scetch and beautiful layouts! :) This is my first visit here, thanks to Vibeke. Congratulations girl, you rock! :D

  4. Love this sketch and your brilliant inspiration LOs.

    Here's my LO ~ The 1980's
    Thank you

  5. Love this site. So much fun being inspired for my pages and not just my cards. Thanks and wow, what a job by your design team. Hugs, Leslie
    Here is my layout.
    Thanks for looking.