28 June 2009

Sketch #58

Hello, hello, hello! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well with you wherever you are. I think you're really going to love this week's sketch, as well as all the great takes this week!

Sketch #58:

Please welcome our Guest Designer

{Eva Montes}
Hi! My name is Eva Montes I live in sunny California with my wonderful husband and three awesome, fun, and energetic boys who keep me on my toes everyday!

I’ve been scrapping for about four years, taking a few breaks in between. Just this past year my love for scrapbooking has become a complete addiction and I must say that I am loving every minute of it!

I do not have a specific style, as I learn and am inspired everyday. What I can tell you is that I love using cardboard, chipboard and adding lots of dimension to my layouts.

I had a blast working with this fabulous sketch!
You can see more or my work here:

Thank you Kristine and Creative Scrappers for giving me this awesome opportunity to be your guest designer. It has been a wonderful experience and such an honor!

Eva's lovely take on Sketch #58:

{Design Team Reveal}

Bonnie Wellink

Sharon Suchoronczak

Kristine Davidson

Lady Grace Elefano

Dinah Maningat

Jamie Harder

Stephanie Hart

Tanya Lamo

Good stuff, eh?
Don't forget about the Design Team Call, if you're planning to go for it!
Also, check out Michelle's Color Challenge going on for a few more days, and Patti's fun Glimmer Mist Challenge is just starting--in the forum!

Have a fabulous week!


  1. I LOVE this sketch! Great DT creations, too! I am on this sketch today!

  2. wow, love this sketch, and amazing work the DT did with it! You girls rock!

  3. GREAT job, design team and guest designer! I'm excited to work with this sketch! Jamie Harder, I am always drawn to your work. I love the bold, clean lines, the beautiful photography, the color combos you use, and how wonderfully balanced your pages are. You are an inspiration to me.

  4. Awesome work ladies! Tanya.. I love those pearls!

  5. the works are beautiful!!! But I miss my layout....

  6. ur works rawk ladies!!!n i really lurve this sketch.This is my take.TFL....


  7. Woweeeeeeeee!
    This sketch is fantastic--I love it!
    Rocking layouts ladies!