05 July 2009

Sketch #59

Hey there, hey there, it's July!
We even have some patriotic layouts for you to enjoy, based on our new sketch, scrapped by our Design Team members in honor of some national holidays around the world!

Sketch #59:


Please welcome and congratulate the winner of our July Guest Designer Contest!
{Angi Dawson}

Hello there! My name is Angi aka jinxi... I'm married to my best friend Todd. We live 10 minutes from downtown St.Louis. I also have three handsome sons who are the subjects of most of my layouts.

I have been scrapbooking on and off for about 4 years now and have learned many things and met many good friends through this craft. I would describe my style as shabby chic with some antique notions thrown in. I do try to challenge myself as I go. I especially love distressing and my favorite paper line is My Minds Eye.

You can find my work throughout a lot of the sketch layout/card challenges posted on Creative Scrappers and via my personal blog~ http://dollzlife.blogspot.com/

Thank you for this honor!

I'm super excited to represent Creative Scrappers, the forum/blog/gallery has been a great source of inspiration.. not only with the sketches, but also from the members whom I have come to know as friends.


Angi's take on Sketch #59:



****************************

{Our Design Team Layouts}

Jennifer Longenecker


Frences Lich


Patti McCarthy


Susan Longman


Diana Waite


Luzma Bruna


Nicole Greguric


Michelle Crawford


Deb Harter


Don't forget, you still have a few days to jump in on the One Picture, Many Pages contest, and to apply for the Design Team Call! Kristine also started a new blog for mini album lovers called Creative Mini Albums.
Wherever you are, whatever you're scrapping, enjoy yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Fab sketch, and fabulous creations
    from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LOs everyone! Congrats to Angi our guest designer! Love that page girl!

    ReplyDelete