12 July 2009

Sketch #60

Hi there, creative scrapping friends! It is all a-buzz around here right now! And we have another great sketch to add to the excitement!

Sketch #60:

Let's have a warm welcome for our Guest Designer
{Karan Gerber}

My name is Karan Gerber and I reside Sebringville, Ontario which is 40 minutes west of Kitchener. I reside with my husband Glenn and our two boys Elijah (12) and Galen (10), our two cats and dog, Sammie. They are the source of my inspiration. I first began scrapbooking when I was invited to a CM party that a neighbour was putting on and that was over 11 years ago and I can say I am totally addicted. I do not know that I have a specific style, but I love to work with layers and lots of them, and dimension.

Feel free to drop by my blog and check it out..

Thank you Kristine and Creative Scrappers for giving me this awesome opportunity to be your guest designer. It has been a wonderful experience and such an honor

Karan's take on Sketch #60:

{Design Team Reveal}

Sharon Suchoronczak

Bonnie Wellink

Kristine Davidson

Jamie Harder

Dinah Maningat

Lady Grace Elefano

Tanya Lamo

Stephanie Hart

If you somehow managed to stay out of the loop thus far, you need to take a little peek (or maybe a long gawk) at the reveal of the One Picture, Many Pages Contest! Share a congratulations with our upcoming new Design Team members! Try one of the new Wacky Wednesday Challenges! And be on the ready for the 2-hour Ad Challenge coming up soon!

See, I told ya...it's all abuzz around here! Jump on in on the fun!


  1. WOW, you ALL definitely knocked this one out of the park! Awesome, truly awesome!!! Thank you and Congrats!

  2. stunning layouts everyone. Amazing inspiration!!

  3. Great layout. Here's my take: http://bigredscraps.blogspot.com/2009/07/cute-cowboy.html

  4. fabulous LO's! love them all

  5. Love the sketch and your example LOs are awesome.

    Here's my LO