19 July 2009

Sketch #61

Hey there! Here we are again--the start of a new week!
I sure am glad I have my scrapbook pages
to help me remember the days that fly by so quickly, aren't you?!
Hope you enjoy this week's new sketch!

Sketch #61




Our Guest Designer
{Janis Medina}

I'm Janis Medina-Maghinay, a scrapbooker from Manila, Philippines. I started scrapbooking April 2008 and have never been able to stop. I do mostly 12x12 layouts but also dabble in cardmaking and altered projects.

To friends, I am Ms. Bold and Bright for I love to play with color on my layouts. I have a penchant for elaborate layouts - - I soo love putting elements and details and different textures on my pages! Distressing, layering and clustering are the usual techniques I use although I am not afraid to experiment and try other techniques for I feel that I still have a lot to learn in this craft.

To see more of my work, please do drop by my blog at http://www.thereluctantscrapper.blogspot.com/.

I am so excited and honored to be Creative Scrappers’ Guest Designer. Thanks so much Kristine for this wonderful opportunity. May you continue inspiring us followers as always.



Janis' take on Sketch 61



{Design Team Reveal}

Nicole Greguric



Patti McCarthy


Diana Waite

Susan Longman

Luzma Bruna

Deb Harter

Michelle Crawford

Frences Lich

Jennifer Longenecker

Rozella Meijer-Kern

This is the last reveal for Design Team "H."
Thank you so much, H ladies, for 3 months of fabulous, inspiring layouts!
You've all done an amazing job!

Happy scrapping, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I loved looking at every single layout. The details in each are terrific! Thank you for your inspiration here at CS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say how I have enjoyed working with team H over the past four months. Your layouts have been fabulous!
    I will keep checking your blogs ... and for those who are remaining.. I will see you in August!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch & layouts!!
    Here's my layout for this sketch:
    http://shir-benovich.blogspot.com/2009/07/snow-much-fun-creative-scrappers-61.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous sketch and every single layout is just gorgeous! Love all the different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sketch! Here's my take

    http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/MissMoyer/100_0749_edited.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!! I love the different designers interpretation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauwww girls great work.Goodluck you all with the challenge.
    bye bye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Lo's all of you. I will have to bookmark this site ASAP.
    Really great to see your creativity showcased here too Janis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sketch was so great to work with. I love all the LO's you made with it. You can find my LO over here: http://scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com/2009/07/ready-for-winter.html

    ReplyDelete