26 July 2009

Sketch #62

Hello again, hello! How is life in your area of the world?
Hopefully full of moments you want to remember and scrapbook!
We have another great sketch for you this week!

Sketch #62:

Please welcome our Guest Designer for this week!
{Anna Koziarek}

My name's Anna, I'm Polish, I have 2 little sons (George 3,5 and Jeremy 1,5) and a lovely husband Tom. They are my greatest love and source of inspiration.

I've started scrapbooking 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my second child. I like abundant, little bit trashy works (I could call my style bohemian,romantic & vintage I suppose). I also love to use as many embellishments as possible :). My favourite colour is brown/beige, but I also love to create in greens and blues.

To share my works I'm writing a blog, Frynologia: http://frynologia.blogspot.com

Anna's take on Sketch #62:

{Design Team Reveal}

Bonnie Wellink

Dinah Maningat

Lady Grace Elefano

Stephanie Hart

Jamie Harder

Sharon Suchoronczak

Kristine Davidson

Amazing! This is the last reveal for Design Team G. Thank you so much ladies for your awesome work these past few months! Every layout was fantastic, and you all are great to work with!
Stay tuned for the first reveal of the *new* Design Team next week!
Have fun scrappin'!


  1. Great work girls ...love the sketch.
    bye bye,Lean

  2. the sketch is awesome!!! so are the lo's of the design team!

  3. Great sketch!!! And love the DT's work.

    Today I finally had time to scrap and made This Layout with it.



  4. wow, fab sketch...I've got some great photos for this one! And, as always, the DT did a super job!

  5. Great sketch and fab work by the DT and GD!

  6. Here's my layout using this sketch: