02 August 2009

Sketch #63

Hello and Good Sunday Morning to you Creative Scrappers!

I know you are probably busy with summer vacation, family gatherings and well everything in between. But what about a rainy night? or a Sunday afternoon without the kids ? I know, I know let's be realistic! Well, I have a fabulous sketch by Karan Gerber today. I promise it should only take you 30 minutes to create a layout with this sketch, It's simple and so easy for you to grab a photo from last weeks picnic and scrap!

Here is your sketch this week and our first Team I reveal!


Sketch #63:

This week's Guest Designer
{Tracey Taylor}


My name is Tracey Taylor. I am a wife, mother of two toddlers and French teacher turned stay at home Mom and I am crazy about all things related to paper crafting. Some might call my addiction to scrapbooking an obsession, but I prefer to call it engaged. Either way, I have alot of fun with it all and am continually striving to reach new goals.

I would describe my style as very clean lined and classic. With two girls in the house, I can't help but dabble a little in romantic pages as well.

It is my pleasure to be a Creative Scrapper's guest this week.

Visit Tracey's Blog for more fabulous pages http://tailoredpages.blogspot.com/


Tracey's Reveal with Sketch 63


{Design Team Reveal}


Michelle Crawford


Jamie Harder


Tara Orr


Martha Rice


Amy Gaskins



Ashley Smith


Mia Castrillo


Kristine Davidson
that's your inspiration for this week!
Hopefully you can complete a few pages this month.
We have an amazing sponsor monScrapbook.com this month
with a 25$ gift certificate to their online store!


Have a scrappy week!

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Sketch!!!!! I just love this one and the DT did a great job!!!! I am going to try this one out!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel totally inspired to scrap. The sketch is great, and the DT layouts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job by everyone! Such beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and so many beautiful lo. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome SKETCH! The DT really rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love the insipiration and ideas from this sight.. The DT layouts never fail to impress me!! Good job and continue to rock on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - great job ladies and such a wonderful sketch to get some creative mojo going!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sketch! And I love the creativity oozing from the design team..!!! So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome DT! Great job with the sketch.

    Here is my take
    http://bindingmemories.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my take:

    http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/2009/08/creative-scrappers-sketch-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch , i had a lot of fun making it.
    this is my take
    http://scraplenet.blogspot.com/2009/08/nieuwe-oorbellen.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pages are absolutely fabulous!! It was my pleasure to design with you all this week. What a FAB sketch to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my take on the sketch: http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com/2009/08/inspiring-sketches.html
    Please scroll down to the second lo.
    Thanks for taking a look!

    ReplyDelete