09 August 2009

Sketch #64

Good Sunday Morning to you!

I hope you have a few minutes to scrapbook this week. We have a fabulous sketch and an even more amazing reveal for you today! We have a sketch by Lady Grace today and we're already up to sketch 64.
One of our designers, Carol had to withdraw from the design team and we'll miss her dearly. In her position we've added Hanneke Van Dalen - please give her a warm welcome!
Our guest this week is Ingrid Danvers from the Netherlands, and our new designers from Team J.


Sketch #64
Our Guest Designer - {Ingrid Danvers}


Hello! I'm Ingrid Danvers and I live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend Eric and our two girls, Fleur and Sanne.

I discovered scrapbooking in 2005, but didn't 'officially' start until April 2006. I have been addicted ever since. Creating makes me happy and feel good. To me it is a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

I have been published in the Dutch magazines Cards Only and Scrapbook Magazine, and serve on several design teams.

Feel free to drop by my blog www.scrapbookmaniaandmore.blogspot.com





Ingrid's creation with Sketch 64:



{Design Team Reveal}

Deb

Hanneke


JJ


Patti


Rita


Noemi



Anna


Debbie

Wasn't that a fantastic reveal?
I love all these pages and I am sure you can find some inspiration to create a layout this week!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts by the DT. This sketch was great to work with. Thank you for the opportunity to be your guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this sketch and will be using it for sure. Beautiful creations by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these LOs are amazing! super fun sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL sketch and amaaaaazing takes on it!! I'll definitely be using this sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see all the different takes on this fab sketch!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sketch and samples! What great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sketch and great takes from the DT.I'm definite gonna make this one .

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very nice pages ladies.. lovin each one of it! And lovin the sketch.. will definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all those pages are absolutely wonderful. I love the sketch very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Every one of these pages is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg - how is it possible that EVERY layout is simply breathtaking!! WOW! LG - you are a true talent my dear - thank you for an amazing sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work as always!!! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's been a great fun to play with that sketch! thanks :)

    all entries are amazing!!! Great work DT :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Amazing work! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks ladies! It was a great sketch to work with. Congrats LG for that fabulous sketch!Congrats also to the other DT's.Your pages were very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGoodness I sooo love this sketch-it will be perfect kick in the butt to get a wedding lo of mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow.. love all your layouts! They are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thankes for great sketch

    I failed uploading my lo to the gallery

    here is my lo
    http://craftyfairy1.blogspot.com/2009/08/hhh-my-hero.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this sketch!!!
    and i used it already... it's on my blog......

    thanx! for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the sketch:)

    Here is my layout:
    http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.com/2009/08/mor.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just adored this sketch! I haven't scrapped in a long time and this one pushed me back into it! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/08/16/i-scrapped/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've used the sketch here:
    http://fonmee.blogspot.com/2009/08/bff.html
    Maybe I've simplified it though :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this sketch! This is my take: http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com/2009/08/de-fotos-zijn-genomen-op-een-shoot-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely love this layout. I will definitely be trying it out and sharing with my friends.

    ReplyDelete