16 August 2009

Sketch #65

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Oh how the long days of summer are enjoyable! So hard to get motivated at times when we're sitting enjoying some quality time with family and friends. Taking tons of photos and not having a clue where to start for a layout. Well... this is a fabulous sketch for your this week, Sketch 65 created by Deb Harter.


Sketch #65:




Our Guest Designer


{Zarah Peterson}




Hi! I'm Zarah. I'm a 30-year old Swede. Mother of two - both furry
(with a tail) and married to my soul mate Mikael.
I scrap, make cards, write, read, draw, chat with friends and spend the rest of the time watching movies
with my darling husband.

I'm a coffeeaholic, a demi-vegetarian, and a proud nerd. I have a weird
sense of humour, a big heart and a huge love of words...! ;)

I am a scrapper since late '05 and have since then developed a
"slight" obsession with this craft. It goes way beyond
being "just a hobby"! It's a way of life and creative outlet that
allows me to stay (almost) sane and that gives me so much more than I had ever dreamed of when I first started out. Not "only" is it a fun way to incorporate
words and photos into art - it's also an amazing way to meet friends all over
the world, and I am happy to say that I have gotten some new VERY close friends
because of this. (Is it just me being extremely fortunate in my encounters, or
ARE scrappers actually kinder and more compassionate, caring & generous than people in general?!)

I have been a follower of Creative Scrappers ever since the very start
and I have been inspired over and over again, so am VERY happy and proud to get
the opportunity to be a small part of it! Hopefully, I can be at least almost as
inspiring as the rest of the gals - because you know what? They all ROCK!

Thanks for having me (and for reading all of this...)!
http://zarischka2.blogspot.com/



Zarah's Reveal with Sketch 65


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

{Design Team Reveal}



Amy Gaskins



Ashley Smith



Jamie Harder



Kristine Davidson



Martha Rice




Mia Castrillo



Michelle Crawford



Tara Orr




that's your inspiration for this week!

I hope you feel a bit inspired this Sunday Morning!
We have an amazing sponsor monScrapbook.com this month
with a 25$ gift certificate to their online store!
To Win all you need to do is complete a layout and post it in our gallery!
A random draw will be held at the end of the month.

We also have other challenges in our forum and a contest on September 7th hosted by our DT Tara Orr! Hope you can join us!


Have a scrappy week!



6 comments:

  1. oh,my, these LOs are just incredible! Fantastic sketch =
    incredible LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great sketch. And your layouts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sketch Deb, love everyones take on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for having me - it was so much fun and I looooved the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch and LO's, because of your sketch I found my mojo back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am way behind on my scrappy-fun because of this darned morning sickness, but I'd bookmarked this sketch because it was one of my very favorite yet! I finally got around to doing it...better late then never right? :)

    My take :)

    ReplyDelete