23 August 2009

Sketch #66

Good Sunday Morning to you Creative Scrappers!

I hope you feel inspired this morning and have an hour or so to enjoy our new sketch by Karan Gerber.

Sketch #66

Our Guest Designer - Elina Koutsouradi

My name is Elina Koutsouradi and I am from sunny Greece. I run a hotel in a famous Greek island, Mykonos, and every day I am trying to squeeze some time to scrap and create and that is what keeps me sane the whole summer season!!

I first came across scrapbooking 5 years ago when I bought a crafts magazine in a trip to England and it got me hooked!! I had been doing baby scrap steps since then and major steps the last two years! I get inspiration and techniques from magazines, the internet and scrap-trips, and would love to see some day Greece scrapping some more (it is not yet very popular here!).

I would describe my style as ever evolving!!! I love experimenting with all sorts of styles from shabby vintage style to really abstract and modern, I like challenging myself to adjust to the products I have in my hands and get a look that suits my esthetics.

I am extremely honored to be a part of this fantastically inspiring blog, thank you Kristine you are doing a great job!!


Elina's creation with Sketch 66:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

{Design Team Reveal}

That's your inspiration for this week ladies! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday and aren't being soaked by Hurricane Bill!
He's heading my way to the East Coast of Canada today!
Staying Safe and Dry!!

Happy Scrappin!


  1. What a fun sketch and lovely layouts...! WTG Elina... love your layout!

  2. I see a food theme this week. You would think we had planned it, LOL! (LOVE LOVE LOVE that LO with all the Starbucks cards. A gal after my own heart!!!)

  3. Oh my goodness! These layouts are fabulous!! I learn so much from the DT - thanks for bringing such great artwork!

  4. Great layouts! And the layouts the DT made, are all just fabulous. Great job!

  5. Such a great sketch! Love the circle and the layers! A fabulous job by the DT! Can't wait to work on my take! :)

  6. WOW Elina..that is one cool layout! Congrats on the guest DT spot!

    Love all the other layouts too! Gorgeous work ladies!