30 August 2009

Sketch #67

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's Sunday morning and time for a little inspiration! We have another fabulous reveal from our designers this morning and hopefully you'll be able to scrap a bit today. Our sketch this week is by Allison Cope and we have a talented guest who wants to share her love of scrapping with you. Scroll down to see this week's sketch, meet our guest and view our amazing reveal.

Sketch #67:

Our Guest Designer

{Yuki Shimada}

Hi, There!

I am Yuki Shimada. I live in Japan. I’ve been married for 15 years and am lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters. I’ve been scrapbooking for 3years, and now I'm seriously addicted to this fabulous hobby. I love everything about it!  Most of all I love that I can record our moments right now, and that can be handed down to my children and their children. Making pages is not just a hobby for me-------- it's a part of my life!!

I really love to come here every week to see awesome layouts. This site is full of imagination and inspiration! I’m so excited and honored to be a part of this fabulous site.

Just want to thank Kristine for giving me the opportunity to guest design for Creative Scrappers

My blog : http://lovetodaybyluvbear.typepad.jp/love_today/

Yuki's Reveal with Sketch 67

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

{Design Team Reveal}

Amy Gaskins

Ashley Smith

Jamie Harder

Kristine Davidson

Martha Rice

Mia Castrillo

Michelle Crawford

Tara Orr

Do you feel inspired to scrap this morning?!
Don't forget that we have monScrapbook.com as our sponsor this month
with a 25$ gift certificate to their online store!
To Win all you need to do is complete a layout from sketches 63-64-65-66
and post it in our gallery by August 31st.
A random draw will be held on September 1st from all entries received.

We also have other challenges in our forum
and a contest on September 7th hosted by our DT Tara Orr!
Hope you can join us!

Have a scrappy week!


  1. Wow, this sketch is awesome. And I love all the work of the DT. You did a great job, girls!

  2. Another amazing reveal! Gorgeous work everyone!

  3. absolutely a fabulous reveal! Congrats ladies!

  4. Great sketch, and gorgeous work by the DT and Guest DT.

  5. Another cool sketch and great reveal!!

  6. Another cool sketch and great reveal!!

  7. Yuki this is sooo fun!!! And of course i LOVE all the DT's projects!!